‘Many people seem to think that success in one area can compensate for failure in other areas. But can it really?… True effectiveness requires balance’ - Stephen R. Covey
Work-life effectiveness is having the energy, time and focus to do what you want, the way you want – at home and at work. This means being able to take responsibility for all your roles in a way that is satisfying and engaging, and leads to you performing more effectively.
Solutions for Balance offer organisations and employees a win-win opportunity.
Organisations become employers of choice when they show a genuine commitment to the health and well-being of their staff, by helping them successfully manage their increasingly complicated professional and personal lives. This builds loyalty, commitment and encourages engagement on the part of employees.
Employees develop the skills to manage conflict at work, at home and even between the two in our Leadership Effectiveness and Personal Effectiveness training programmes. These aim to give individuals the ability to feel they have control in and enjoy all areas of life
Leadership Effectiveness helps you:
- Identify strategies (at work and at home) that improve your personal effectiveness as a leader
- Develop skills that inspire effectiveness by recognising your team’s needs and supporting them
- Understand your role as an ambassador to develop effective work practices that result in a better performance from your team.
Personal Effectiveness helps you:
- Reduce your risk of stress and stress-related illness
- Find strategies to improve your energy and focus
- Feel more connected to and engaged with the people and activities that matter most
Wendy is an excellent facilitator and encourages you to find the solutions that are right for you. I have more time to enjoy my family life, concentrate on what I want rather than what I think others expect of me, and am a lot less stressed Fiona McMahon, Team Leader, IT Projects, Optiver Europe
Solutions for Balance also works in collaboration with Rebalancing Work-Life; offering unique training that combines Western approaches to personal development with Eastern philosophies to life (www.rebalancingworklife.com).
Inspiring content, right mix of concrete exercises, theory, play, personal experiences, humor, talking and silence Suzan de Boer Sap, Work Coach, Werkplein